On this page you can find information relating to transportation and Oklahoma.
A Jan 2009 report by the Insurance Research Council ranks Oklahoma as the 4th highest number of uninsured motorists...
Oklahoma had 2,348,449 licensed drivers in 2003. This ranks Oklahoma 29th in the number of licensed drivers..
Oklahoma has 596.7 miles of toll roads, making it 2nd in the states in the miles of toll roads..
Oklahoma has a combined International Roughness Index and Present Serviceability Rating of 11,008. This makes Oklahoma 9th in terms of roads in fair condition. Oklahoma is ranked 2nd in the number of poor roads 
Oklahoma is ranked 43rd in the number of fatal accidents involving pedestrians, with 5.4% of all accidents in 2004 involving pedestrians.
Oklahoma ranked 9th in the nation in auto fatalities in which restraints weren't used (64% of all auto fatalities).
Oklahoma ranked 6th in 2004 in the number of fatalities involving large trucks (11.2% of all auto fatalities).
- ↑ Tulsa World, DWI: Driving without insurance. pg A13, Feb 8 2009
- ↑ StateMaster. Licensed Drivers: Total number (most recent) by state. Accessed Oct 17 2008 at http://www.statemaster.com/graph/trn_lic_dri_tot_num-transportation-licensed-drivers-total-number
- ↑ Statemaster.com. Toll Road Mileage. Accessed Oct 14 2008 at http://www.statemaster.com/graph/trn_tol_roa_mil-transportation-toll-road-mileage
- ↑ StateMaster.com. Road Condition: Fair. Accessed Oct 14 2008 at http://www.statemaster.com/graph/trn_roa_con_fai-transportation-road-condition-fair
- ↑ StateMaster.com. Road Condition: Poor. Accessed Oct 14 2008 at http://www.statemaster.com/graph/trn_roa_con_poo-transportation-road-condition-poor
- ↑ StateMaster. Auto Accidents: Pedestrian fatalities as percent of total (most recent) by state. Accessed October 17 2008 at http://www.statemaster.com/graph/trn_aut_acc_ped_fat_as_per_of_tot-accidents-pedestrian-fatalities-percent-total
- ↑ StateMaster. Auto Fatalities: Restraint not used, percent (most recent) by state. Accessed Oct 17 2008 at http://www.statemaster.com/graph/trn_aut_fat_res_not_use_per-fatalities-restraint-not-used-percent
- ↑ StateMaster. Large trucks involved in fatal crashes (most recent) by state. Accessed Oct 17 2008 at http://www.statemaster.com/graph/trn_lar_tru_inv_in_fat_cra-large-trucks-involved-fatal-crashes